- All Sales are Final and Hence Non-Refundable and in most case non-transferable per B.U. For The Arts Purchase Policy. In most cases, you may gift remaining unused and unexpired classes to a friend or family member.
- The completion of Social Media and Liability Release forms are required for all students. It's important to mention that Social Media Release forms are not required for non-members whom only take private lessons and/or workshops at B.U., as we request the privacy for our exclusive customers.
- A one-time $15 registration fee per child is required for all new students.
- A 24 hour notice is required to receive class credit only.
- For private and semi-private lessons, a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel or re-schedule without charge or loss of your purchased class.
Most Group Classes and privates are typically between 1 hour and 1.5 hours depending on the class (unless otherwise mentioned).
Group Classes and instructors are subject to change without notice at the discretion of management.
A Group Class course may be cancelled or postponed if less than four students are enrolled.
The MONTHLY tuition rate is the same regardless of the varied number of weeks in a month (Due 30 days after date of purchase).
- Tuition is due by the 10th of every month. If tuition is not received by the 10th of each month a $20 late fee will be accessed. We encourage signing up for auto pay to avoid any additional fees. Please Note: Master Classes, Private Lessons, Workshops, Parties, or Studio Rentals are not included in monthly tuition pricies and those services are charged separately.
- Tax is applied to all credit card sales.
Attire: Some dance classes we offer require that only approved attire be worn to classes. For example, Ballet classes require students to wear leotards, tights, and ballet shoes.
- Dance studio attire containing Branding of an external studio is not allowed to be worn at B.U. For The Arts LLC..